UltraZed-EG™ SOM is a highly flexible, rugged, System-On-Module (SOM) based on the Xilinx Zynq® UltraScale+™ MPSoC. Designed in a small form factor, the UltraZed-EG SOM packages all the necessary functions such as system memory, Ethernet, USB, and configuration memory needed for an embedded processing system.
The UltraZed-EG provides easy access to 180 user I/O pins, 26 PS MIO pins, and 4 high-speed PS GTR transceivers along with 4 GTR reference clock inputs through three I/O connectors on the backside of the module.Designers can simply design their own carrier card, plug-in UltraZed-EG SOM, and start their application development with a proven Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC sub-system.
Available with the Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC XCZU3EG-SFVA625 device, the UltraZed-EG SOM enables designers to build high-performance systems with confidence and ease. By simply plugging the off-the-shelf UltraZed-EG SOM into an application specific carrier card, system bring-up and debug time can be cut in half, while overall system cost can be reduced by 20% or more verses a standard chip-down design.
Key Features and Benefits
· 2-channel I2C switch/mux
· 3 JX micro-header connectors (2 x 140-pin, 1 x 100-pin) providing the following connections to the Carrier Cards: 180 user PL I/O pins• 26 user PS MIO pins (one full MIO bank)• 4 PS GTR transceivers• 4 PS GTR reference clock inputs• PS JTAG interface• PL
· 4-position boot mode DIP switch
· DDR4 SDRAM (2GB, in x32 configuration)
· Dual QSPI Flash (64MB)
· Gigabit Ethernet PHY
· I2C 8-bit I/O expander
· I2C EEPROM (2Kb)
· Linux BSP and reference designs
· On-board voltage regulators
· PS reference clock input
· Power-On Reset (POR) circuit
· USB 2.0 ULPI PHY
· Xilinx XCZU3EG-1SFVA625 device
· eMMC Flash (8GB, in x8 configuration)